Organisation : Compensation Fund Department of Labour
Facility Name : Compensation Fund ROE Submissions & Online Registrations
Country : South Africa
Website : https://www.cf-filing.co.za/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Compensation Fund ROE Submissions & Online Registrations
Employers are required to Register, Submit & Pay annually.Compensation Fund ROE Submissions and Online Registrations which includes the following services
Related / Similar Facility : TVLIC SABC TV License South Africa
1. Employer Registration
2. Return of Earnings
3. Online Payments
4. Letter of Good Standing
5. Verify Letter of Good Standing
Registering on Welcome to Compensation Fund is quick and easy.
Follow the steps below :
** Click “Register” from the main navigation.
** If you already have a Compensation Fund username and password, click on the “Login” button.
** If you do not have a Compensation Fund username and password, click “Register”.
Please note: you will be redirected to the Compensation Fund website to create your account.
Step 1 – User Registration :
From the CF-Filing Home Page, navigate to the Register option at the top right of the Menu bar.
Step 2 – Register For DOL Access :
Enter *ID Number
Click on Get Individual option
Enter *First Names
Enter *Email Address
Enter *Telephone Number
Click on submit button.
Step 3 : Login Details
From the CF-Filing Home Page, navigate to the Login option at the top right of the Menu bar.
Enter your Username and Password that has been emailed to you
Select the Login button.
Read and approve the terms and conditions
Answer the following questions;
Do you have a Contract Account Number from the Fund?
If yes, enter the contract account number.
Synchronize the information provided
Confirm the information supplied
Ready to submit your Return of Earnings?
Once latest ROEs have been submitted, you will be ready to pay.
Request Letter Of Good standing :
Select Get Letter of Good Standing
Select your Company and click Request
Who is an Employer
“Employer” means any person, including a person acting in a fiduciary capacity, who pays or is liable to pay to any person any amount by way of remuneration, and any person responsible for the payment of any amount by way of remuneration to any person under the provisions of any law or out of public funds, excluding any person who is not acting as a principal.
Absa Clients :
1. Log into ABSA Cash Focus.
2. Enter your Group Number
3. Enter your Operator Number
4. Select “Approvals” then “Singles”
5. Your CF-Filing transaction is awaiting authorisation.
FNB Clients :
1. Log into Online Banking Enterprise.
2. Navigate to the “Payments” tab.
3. Click on “eFiling” sub tab.
4. Click on “Submit eFiling” in the menu
5. Select the eFiling payment
6. Click on the “Payments” sub tab.
7. Click on “Authorisation Needed
8. Enter your Digital Certificate and password and click on “Accept”.
Nedbank Clients :
1. Log into Nedbank Internet Banking.
2. Navigate to the “Payments” Tab.
3. Click on “Government Payments” sub tab.
4. Select the payment you wish to authorise.
5. Enter all the relevant details.
6. Select “Make payment”.
Standard Bank Clients :
1. Select “Transactions” > “Payments” > “e-Bill payments”.
2. Select the “CFund Payment” that needs to be submitted for authorisation.
3. Select the debit account number from the dropdown list.
4. Select “Submit Batch”.
5. “Submit for Authorisation”.