Organisation : Bureau of Immigration
Service Name : ACR I-Card Certification
Country : Philippines
Website : https://immigration.gov.ph/services/alien-registration/acr-i-card-issuance
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Philippines Immigration Certification
Philippines Bureau of Immigration, Alien Certificate Of Registration Identity (ACR I-CARD) Certification
Related / Similar Facility : Apple Philippines Online Store Order Status
Who Can Apply?
An individual certifying that he has either registered or not yet registered.
Where To Apply?
BI Main Office
What To Bring?
1. Checklist with complete documentary requirements
2. Application Form
1. Accomplished application form (BI Form 2014-08-016 Rev 0);
2. Photocopy of ACR I-Card (front and back portions); and
3. Photocopy of passport bio-page, visa implementation page and latest admission with valid authorized stay.
How To Apply?
** Secure and fill out application form.
** Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
** Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
** Pay the corresponding fees.
** Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
** Present claim stub on the appointed date and time of return for releasing of Original Certification and Receipts.
** Acknowledge receipt by signing the duplicate copy of the Certification before releasing the original Certification and Official Receipt.
How Much Does It Cost?
1. The application form is written in English language. Enter legibly all the information required into the appropriate spaces on the form. If the information required is not applicable, please write “N/A”.
Do not leave any item blank. The Bureau will not act on application forms that are incomplete and incorrectly accomplished. Your answers must be in English and all entries must be in CAPITAL LETTERS using English characters only. Letters like ñ, é, ü and ç are not recognized by the system. For instance, please enter names like “Muñoz” and “Sémonin” as “Munoz” and “Semonin” respectively.
2. All documents required for submission must be complied with, arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of Documentary Requirements (CDR), compiled in a legal size (8½ x 14 in.) folder and shall be submitted within the prescribed period, if applicable. Otherwise, your application shall not be accepted.
3. If the application is filed by an authorized representative, attach a photocopy of the Bureau of Immigration (BI) Accreditation Identification (ID) Certificate or an original Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for EACH applicant with a photocopy of a valid government-issued ID of attorney-in-fact.
4. The original valid passport of the applicant must be presented to the concerned frontline officer for identification purposes. Thereafter, it shall be returned.
5. It is recommended that you seek legal advice from lawyers and/or BI-accredited entities