Organisation : Myer Pty Ltd
Facility Name: Track Your Myer Order
Country : Australia
Website : https://www.myer.com.au/track-my-order
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Track Your Myer Order?
To Track Your Myer Order, Follow the below steps
Step 1: Go to the above link.
Step 2: Enter Order number
Step 3: Enter Email
Step 4: Enter Phone Number
Step 5: Click on Track my Number
Related / Similar : Ultraceuticals Track Your Order Australia
FAQ on Myer Order
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ on Myer Order are given below,
1. What is a Parcel Locker?
A Parcel Locker is a secure storage space where you have 48 hours to collect your parcel. Collect your delivery from a free 24/7 Parcel Locker at a time and location that suits you. Choose from more than 400 collection locations across Australia, including Post Offices, petrol stations, supermarkets, pharmacies and more.
2. How do I use Parcel Locker?
1. Shop Online – Select ‘Find a collection location’ as your delivery option at checkout
2. Find a Parcel Locker – Search for a collection location closest to you by entering your address or postcode, or using the location icon. Elect ‘Parcel Locker’ as your location and select your desired collection location. While some Parcel Lockers have 24/7 access, some do not, and you need to check whether the Parcel Locker which you wish to use suits your requirements.
3. Collect Your Parcel – Australia Post will send you an SMS and email when your parcel arrives. Collect your parcel within 48 hours using the access code in your SMS or email to open the locker.
3. How long do I have to collect my parcel?
Once your parcel arrives, you’ll have 48 hours to collect it. If your parcel isn’t collected from a Parcel Locker within 48 hours, it will be removed from the Parcel Locker and transferred to the nearest Australia Post facility offering parcel collection during business hours. We’ll notify you by email and SMS that your parcel has been moved, where to collect it, and the trading hours for that outlet. You’ll then have 10 business days to pick up your parcel.
4. How long do I have to return an item?
The exchange or refund is sought within a reasonable period of time (in most cases a reasonable period of time is deemed to be 30 days).
5. Can I exchange an item in-store?
Whether you bought it online or in-store, you can bring your item in-store to exchange it.
6. Can I exchange an item online?
If it’s still in stock, you can exchange your item with one of a different colour or size. Follow the returns protocol but request an exchange and the product you’d like to exchange it for.
7. What is a Myer returns card?
A Myer returns card is given when a customer has paid with a rewards or gift card and can’t receive a cash refund or a different credit card is presented to the one used to pay. They work a bit like a gift card and are subject to an expiry date.