Organization : Oraimo Technology (HK) Ltd
Facility Name : Track Your Oraimo Order
Country : Kenya
Website : https://ke.oraimo.com
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Track Your Oraimo Order?
To Track Your Oraimo Order, Follow the below steps
Step-1: Go to the above link
Step-2: Click on the Track Your Order button
Step-3: In Track Order enter your track number
Step-5: Click on “Track” button.
Related / Similar Track Status : Sollatek Track Your Order Kenya
FAQ On Oraimo
Frequently Asked Questions On Oraimo
1. How long does delivery take?
3-7 business days.
2. What countries do you ship to?
3. How will my delivery be shipped?
We will choose the carrier that we think works best for our customers, Speedaf.
4. Can I change the product or contact info or address of my order?
** Before we send out the parcel (Within 12 hours after the order is placed) You can contact care.ke [AT] oraimo.com to describe your requirement.
** Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email. After that, the order info can’t be changed.
** Please contact customer support at care.ke [AT] oraimo.com.
Replacement & Refund Policy In Oraimo
** All of our products come with a 6-12 months warranty (lifetime warranty for some items), and our friendly customer service professionals are always standing by to help.
** For product issues to ask for a replacement & Return.
** Please contact us at: care.ke [AT] oraimo.com.
** With your order ID, product picture, and issue description.
** Then we will contact and help you to solve the problem.
Warranty In Oraimo
Exclusions (This warranty does not cover the following)
1. Products with original serial numbers removed, altered or not able to be readily determined.
2. Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or any damages to the exterior of your product.
3. Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current or voltage, fluctuations or surges.
4. Applications and use which this product was not intended to.
5. Damage or failure caused by products or equipment not supplied by oraimo.
6. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
7. Products used in a commercial setting.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas.
11. Damage or failure caused by improper or faulty installation, product alteration or modification.
12. Damage or failure caused by: Non-oraimo or unauthorized parts, supplies, accessories or equipment;services performed by unauthorized service companies